Monday 7 May 2012

Molly is Here


I have just arrived home with Molly. The poor little lass did not enjoy getting into the carry basket that I had provided, however, her foster carer finally managed it. She was amazingly good in the car, occasionally peering at me through the side windows provided in the cathouse, but not otherwise objecting or apparently being too unhappy. I suspect she was terrified, but have no way of actually knowing.

When I opened the door of the cathouse, she did not immediately make her escape but dawdled in the doorway for a few seconds. She then came out, skirted the walls of the room in which we are sitting, and then disappeared into the darkest corner, where she is still crouching, watching me with what I suspect is suspicion. I was told that I must let her come to me, so I am ignoring her, but talking gently under my breath in the hope that this will help to calm her. I dare say she will come out when she gets hungry or thirsty.

In the mean time I am just happy to have her here. I am sure that we are going to be very good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment