Wednesday 30 May 2012

A Disastrous Event for Molly Cat

On Sunday, with the sun shining and all to play for, and with the advantage of a friend here and a cat who would allow me to pick her up, I decided that we were going to get the choker collar and lead on to Molly so that we could all go outside. I picked her up and petted her, while my friend got the collar on her.

She was terrified and furious. She threw herself about. Although I was clinging to the other side, I could not get her on to the terrace. Where before she had been so keen to go out, now she just threw herself about, a hissing storm of anger and despair. After less than a minute I managed to get it off her and throw it away.

She still won't wear the harness. And she is still super wary. Another silly mistake. Oh dear. Cats are so COMPLICATED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment