Wednesday 9 May 2012

Continued Chronicles of the Cat


Molly continues to settle. We are happy together. She is far less shy, although she still bolts when I return to a room she is in – presumably, she is not sure it is me. However, she now sits happily with me most of the time and is also exploring the flat widely. At the moment, I can hear her using the scratching post in the lounge.

I find her dietary preferences slightly difficult to fathom, but I am sure we shall work it out. She certainly isn’t starving! She has also started playing with her toys alone much more, and I enjoy watching her. The sight of her chasing a table tennis ball around a loop had me in stitches!

Down side: I have to take her to the vet to complete her vaccinations. Do you think they do house calls?

1 comment:

  1. Vets will do house calls for a charge.

    Can we have some pictures, please?

    JD.

    ReplyDelete