Saturday 12 May 2012

The Further Adventures of Molly the Cat

Molly is settling down very nicely. She is now much less frightened when the door bell rings and does not always bother to hide. Her appetite is back to normal, although she still does not seem to drink very much. She loves her tennis ball in a circular track, with which she can play for hours! I have now to be very careful that all windows are properly shut, since she is beginning to show an interest in the outside world. One of the balconies will soon be netted so that she can have her outside space.

The only down side is that she is still rather jumpy with me. If I make a sudden movement, she jumps and runs. When I enter a room, she cowers away. She soon comes back to apologise and be friends, but it upsets me that she is still so nervy with me. I wonder if I am doing something wrong. However, I assume that this will improve over time, so I am possessing my soul with patience and hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment