Friday 11 May 2012

The House is Invaded

Today, I am working form home. The plan was, that early this morning two men from British Gas would arrive and, while I continued with my work, they would quietly remove my old boiler and replace it with a more efficient and safer modern version.

One man duly arrived. He left an hour later. He said that there was no way the job could be completed as envisaged, and that he would need further advice. Two hours later, he returned with his boss and three other men. They have been tramping all over the house since, making noise and leaving the outside door open. Apparently, my flat is impossible.

Molly is not impressed. I haven't seen her for at least two hours. I hope she is alright and has not slipped out, but I suspect she is hiding again. Poor Molly. she must think she's moved into King's Cross Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment