Wednesday 24 October 2012

My Cat had PMT

Alright, the truth is I don't actually know this, but we certainly had a very uncomfortable week when she bit and scratched and generally behaved in a very bad-tempered way, and now she is better. In fact, she is really cuddly and will even let me pick her up and hold her for many minutes. She had never done that before.

Stopping the biting was, actually, the easy part, with the help of a water pistol. She doesn't like that water pistol. I only have to reach for it and she is off. I have never actually got her with the water, but she knows what it is.

Surprisingly, her apetite also seems to have picked up, and she is sleeping later in the morning. I haven't been woken before 0630 for the last three days.

Does this all sound connected? Do other people's cats behave this way? Do cats get PMT?

No comments:

Post a Comment